Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bicycle Powered Waste Vegetable Oil Fired Kiln!?

I know that I've been basically reposting from my subscriptions lately but this was too cool to pass up. Ceramic Arts Daily highlighted various university and private green ceramic programs. Many are extremely useful programs like the creation of paving bricks from waste clay and glaze.



My favorite however was the alternative kiln which used waste vegetable oil as the firing fuel and a bicycle to run the pump and blower. Amazing.

Check out the full article here...

http://ceramicartsdaily.org/ceramic-supplies/ceramic-raw-materials/the-wisdom-of-crowds-green-research-in-universities/

1 comment:

  1. All that is needed for you to take pleasure in a swim is to lift off
    the go over and leap in. Make the advantageous imagine in of
    the viewers.

    Look at my weblog android tablets

    ReplyDelete