Friday, October 1, 2010

Call for Props

Andrea really loves the pictures I'm taking for the yarn bowls, and I agree. I like using the alpaca yarn ball and these little yarn mascots. They add a dynamic element to the pictures which just makes you happy!





We bought "sheepsie" from a little tourist shop in Co. Clare after visiting the Cliffs of Moher, Aillte an Mhothair.





Meanwhile, grey "ramsie" was a finger puppet I think my mother up in El Salvador...





...along with the giraffe above.

So, if anybody comes across cute little finger puppets or other small little props I ask you to just go ahead and pick it up and I'll settle up with you. I'm especially looking at all my family and friends overseas! It would be awesome to have a set of these little guys as a kind off signature in my pictures.

Thanks for being so supportive everybody!






Slán,
Colin

As always you can check out my etsy shop to buy pottery made exclusively by me!
www.potterybycuchulainn.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment