Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ring Holder



My lovely wife has a tendency to forget her jewelry. So I thought it would be a good idea if I created these cute little ring holders so that we always know where they are. And the good news is that they work. The rings seem to be sitting there quite well as she is toiling away at work...

So my dilemma is... Have I simply added to the clutter? Or, is this a helpful addition?

Or is there a third option? Maybe it's irrelevant whether they're truly helpful or not because they're really pretty. I think they look a bit like an opening flower and with winter closer than I'd like to admit these might be the closest thing to new growth in a long while.

Slán,
Colin

As always you can check out my etsy shop to buy pottery made exclusively by me!
www.potterybycuchulainn.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment